Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stalkers


4 23 11
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
First I must say it's kind of comical to me who reads my blog. You see I have a list of recent readers and I can tell by where they live, who more than likely, is reading this. I guess I should take it as a compliment that people need to know WHAT the Frog is doing. I mean, your life must be pretty shallow that you have to spy on someone. Yes this is an open blog for anyone to read, but when you don't want someone in your life, then you don't need to follow every thing they say. Unless of course I'm that FUCKING interesting. So maybe I should put something here just for that one person, because clearly they don't think it's them. In their perfect world, there shit doesn't stink.

2 comments:

~*Freddie*~ said...

haha..every time i have looked in here i kept getting the first one i looked at..Puck You i think it was..i myself like reading about what folks get up to and seeing whatelse is out there and i do that be looking at other peoples blogs..so there..*sticking my tongue out*..lol..

ps..i doubt if this is directed at me j ust wanted to add my 2cents worth..lol

Unknown said...

LOL Freddie... it's totally not aimed at you... someone who pushed me out of their life, keeps reading my blod, I think it's funny!