Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's Going On...


real brick
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
Ok so, probably against my better judgment, I am now also repping Lou Mannock. I say that because Lou is absolutely crazy...But so much fun. His music varies so much you never know what you are going to get. Someone said, they love the fact he can go from 80's music to 80's porn music. Ok so it's not quite like that... but his music does vary, his voice is incredible, and trust me his shows are NEVER dull.

Now because of Lou, I've discovered an open grid called Avination. In Avination, I've gotten a business partner, together we are building a sim, with a little city, venue, park, and of course rentals. We'd like to make it something like in the "old days" of SL, where there was a sense of community. So, watch for ads, grab yourself an account and come see what we are up to. It's a lot of fun over there, you actually have to go shop for stuff because Marketplace doesn't work.

Also, thanks to a good friend of mine, I am now writing a blog for a very popular venue. It's a lot of fun and the first night I was there, of course the DJ had to pick up on my name and play She's a Brickhouse...

Soon, I'll be adding to my oh so popular clothing line on Marketplace by adding "MAD" Tshirts. These tshirts are designed by the one and only MadMan, Reallymad. They are incredible shirts, and he has made me a few that I've personally requested and look like real tshirts. So go to Marketplace.secondlife.com and search for me Brickhouse Frog (make sure you have mature settings on).

I guess that's it for now...
xoxo
Brick

No comments: