
No, Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT laying an egg...
Just want to wish all of you who celebrate Easter a very happy one.
Oh, also if your would like a photo shoot let me know... Would love to do your photos, and I'm beyond reasonable.
The next few weeks are going to be quiet for me as Reallymad has decided, yet again without my permission, to take a holiday. He claims it's much needed and much deserved after putting up with me for all these years...So I will miss him while he's gone... maybe I'll have to hide his tip jars (for those who have never been to one of his shows... you must go so you know what I'm talking about).
Feel free to IM me in world, or post here maybe some of your favorite spots to be in SL. *whispers* I need new places to hang out... *looks innocent* I won't tell you why...
No comments:
Post a Comment