This is the sim I co-own with Rick, my business partner and good friend. Notice, no other sims around us! Yay, means less lag. Every property for sale, is water front, every property has bonus prims for VERY low pricing. When I look to see how many prims people get for less than 500c's I have to double check because I am astonished!
Now you can't tell from this picture, but Rick Scorfield is an amazing builder and his talent really shows on this sim. Every small detail is attended to like I have never seen before, anywhere. Rental shops will soon be available and I have this feeling... they will rent up quickly.
So stop by Coda, claim your spot if you want and as soon as the shops are available for rent, you will be the first to know.
Now I must tell you about another little gem that Rick has built. Above the waterfront shops, there are "penthouse" apartments. The view is spectacular! There are only 2 available and I'm sure will rent out quickly once word spreads. They are so incredible that I want to leave RL and jump in there to live.
So what are you waiting for, grab an Avination.com account, check my picks for Coda/Harmony and live on the most amazing sim you have ever seen.

No comments:
Post a Comment