I was looking at some photos on Koinup and Flickr today. The shots that people take are just phenomenal. I'm always in awe of where people find the sims that some of the stuff takes place on. Not only that but the peoples imagination and creativity to make such beautiful places.
This shot was taken not so long ago as I went exploring. I love elephants, and so I thought this shot was perfect. To me, it looks like the man is contemplating life. But who knows maybe he is just trying to figure out how to get out of the water before the elephants see him, or he knows the person is taking a picture. *smiles*
So this weekend I think I'll go exploring SL. If anyone knows of any fabulous sims, IM me, or better yet leave a post here so all may enjoy!
Have a great weekend all.

No comments:
Post a Comment