So this weekend, was definitely interesting... Let me start with the good news...Lehman Shinn is tearing up the grid! He is consistently having huge crowds at his gigs, he's adding new songs, and even wearing pink ... "cuz real men wear pink". If you haven't caught one of his shows lately, you really need to check him out. His calendar can be seen at www.tinyurl.com/lehmanshin. You know you want to book him at your venue, so why haven't you IM'd me yet, get him before he is completely booked up.
The Redneck Animal Refuge Kingdom is coming along nicely. My best friend, Fable decided to get rid of all her bunnehs. I think a lot of my bunnehs will be going to market soon, or into stew, so if you want any of them, PLEASE ...I might even give them to you for free.... but I can't advertise that or I'll get banned from certain groups. *rolls eyes*
I'm in the process of adding a water park on the Redneck Animal Refuge Kingdom. Diving board, twisty slide and a pool are just the start. Several areas around the Kingdom are ready for just relaxing and park like. I think the one thing that I"m most proud of is the new and improved Froggie Fotos area that now has rental shops and rental signs as well. Be sure to check it out soon, and make your appointment for your photos. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vahitahi%20Island/219/247/21
The bad news is, SL lost an incredible performer this weekend. ZDiva Sorbet has decided to go on an indefinite hiatus. Her family and RL are fine... She's just gotten terribly busy and needs a break from it all.
Right now, BAF Productions is only representing Lehman Shinn and LadyScarlett Farstrider (Reallymad is on hiatus). We are proud to rep these two! With Lehman getting more and more popular and Lady having more and more requests from venues for gigs, this is just the right mix for us. Both of these wonderful people deserve my time and devotion, I'm honored to call them both my friend. Although one of them is more demanding and requires hair spray (I'm dead now) ...
Have a great Memorial Day and remember those that served!
No comments:
Post a Comment