Thursday, May 13, 2010

200??!!

So this is my 200th post... I just re-read a lot of the posts from the "early years" ... The fun thing for me, anyway, with blogging is it's like a diary, and if someone wants to get in the mind of The Frog, it's the best way to do it... Kinda scary in there, but can be kinda fun.

I sense a lot of changes in my life coming upon me soon, both RL & SL.  I'm in the process of trying to help Mo Fuggin Lex (Alexxis) promote her shopping mall at Paisley Park (as seen in the May Edition of Icon Magazine, page 64 http://issuu.com/iconmagazine/docs/issue_15_may_cat_web).  Paisley Park is like no other venue, mostly because of Alexxis and Katarina (her Venue Manager).  Pop over and tell Lexxi "Brickalicious sent you"

Also brought to my attention, is a friend of a friend has a Casino in SL and is looking to give it a little boost.  So, this friend told him about me and how I love to run venues.  Hopefully in the next couple weeks, I will be running gigs there several times a week to up his traffic.

Because I have been so busy in RL, and of course my musicians are my priority in world, my photo studio has taken a backseat, but it's getting to be summertime (at least in the States) so it's time to dust off your bathing suit, and show the world how hot your AV is!  Maybe you are tired of your profile picture and it needs a little uplift.  IM me and ask me about this months special... Just say the word "bunneh" and Sammie will pay half of your photo shoot (I know he will).  I have very reasonable prices, and just think with Sammie paying half you can get twice the amount *smiles*

Over the 200 posts, Sammie's name comes up frequently whether I'm mad at him or he and I are off goofing off or *sigh* taking care of bunnehs... So thanks Sam for being my bestie.

No comments: