Wow, so i created this account, and yet, have basically written nothing LMAO...
With RL demands at work, I haven't had much time, I know, no excuse.
So from now on, I'll try to do better. My photo studio pictures are certainly catching peoples eyes, thanks to my models, Desire Huntress and Trent Bohemian. I'm truly enjoying photoing nudes. It is a much easier subject to work with, once you have the lighting right, you don't need to worry about the backgrounds being to dark or too light. Also, the body, be it RL or SL is a beautiful peace of art to be taken in at it's own, without complications. Check my koinup.com/brickhousefrog to see recent pictures of them.
I am also enjoying bringing to life a little used AV. In a previous "life" this avatar was used by a male friend of mine, but since I have been given the opportunity to use it, I have rendered the AV into a beautiful woman. You will be seeing a lot of her in my pictures. For now, at least in the pictures, she will remain nameless.
The music scene as well has been keeping me busy. From the privelage of hosting ZDiva Sorbet and her RL partner Diesel Karillion, to managing AcousticEnergy Nitely (myspace.com/acousticenergy) and Mudge Barbara, to doing PR work for Reallymad Morpork (reallymadmick.blogspot.com), I'm honored to be a part of all their lives. I can't believe I have been involved in SL live music for a year now. Beginning with the humble start of the Brass Frog to now, seeking live music for 3 venues; Sammie's Place, Gwampa's Dance Kamp (one of the most amazing simsssss ever), and Rumble in Brighton. AcousticEnergy and I have been together for almost a year now ... hard to believe. I still remember when he started and the Drunken Mermaid.
Thanks for reading my posts...
Bricky
No comments:
Post a Comment