Monday, May 11, 2009

More about Photos than Music?



Mmmm this is turning out to be more about my photos than my music... so lets see what i can tell you.



Reallymad Morpork had an amazing gig for Relay for Life on Sunday. His gig alone raised over 5,000L... not mentioning the 500l he made *someone* put in. The beautiful part was, he promised to match what was put in, I think his fans amazed him, but it's all for a wonderful cause. Reallymad will definetly need his balls stroked to make up for the over 5kl that he pledged (for those that don't know, he has balls for tip jars... wanna see what i mean? IM me for a tp to his next gig.)



AcousticEnergy Nitely rocked Confessions last night. Of course dedicating his whole set to me, I would have to say it was simply the best gig he has ever done :)~ Thanks to the incredible staff/owners at Confessions... esp. Shelbyjo, she's always great fun to work with. After the gig, AE let me do his photos (see slipping back to my photos), I was truly honored to have him in my studio.



Diesel Karillon and I made THE COOLEST tip jar ever!! Certainly there will be no question in anyone's mind where his tip jar is. Special thanks to Arch for letting us have the truck! Also Special thanks to the venues this weekend that let him play last minute, Lil Egypt, The Tiny Empires and Jades of course. Thank you of course to Gwampas, shame we had stream issues... but next time we'll get you!

ZDiva has been ordered by her doc to be off singing for a few more days, but we all know Diva... still around, still getting into some sort of trouble. Don't worry she'll be back ... and until then we must think of all the songs we want requested :)
Bookings: If you would like to book any of these fine musicians, you know the drill, send me a notecard in world. If for some strange reason, I don't respond to you send it again, apparently last night I didn't get some ims.
Venue bookings: I am still booking Sammie's Place, Gwampa's Dance Kamp, and Rumble in Brighton. If you are a musician and looking for a place to play... Contact me, Brickhouse Frog.




No comments: