I can't believe my musicians all took the weekend off... how rude, I mean they didn't even consult me ... LMAO... so tonight I'm off to Rumble in Brighton to manage, but also to hear the sweet stylings of Sher Salmson. I'm fortunate to call this wonderful woman my friend, although she does push the limit with her redition of "Froggy Went a Courtin'" Some say I should be blessed that she wrote a song just for me, but I say... come on "Froggy Went a Courtin" couldn't she have sung something a little better like the theme song for that perfume many years ago "I can bring home the bacon... fry it up in the pan... Cuz I'm a woman ... " Anyway I digress. If you want some fun tonight pop into Rumble, IM me and I'll tp you over.
Seems as though AcousticEnergy Nitely, has 2 shows on Saturday. Trust me, you don't wanna miss this "hip cat"... I've been repping him for almost a year now and never grow weary of his originals. His covers leave you thinking "Wow, that's so much better than the original" Catch him as soon as you can if you haven't yet and if you have heard him, you know you don't wanna miss him.
Well with so few gigs this weekend, I guess I'll be catching some of my appointments for pictures. I so enjoy this aspect of my SL.
If you are a musician and want to be booked at Sammie's Place, Gwampa's or Rumble in Brighton, lets talk. If you are a venue and would like to book one of my "babies" just holler!
~hugs~
No comments:
Post a Comment