I mean I've been in SL music a long time and yes I have met other people from Secondlife in real life. But... I knew people like Debi Latte and Max Kleene would be there... we are talking MAX KLEENE!! and DEBI!! sigh... I felt like a star struck teenager...
So upon my arrival, I hear the familiar voice of my good friend, Gwampa Lomu telling someone Brickhouse Frog was on her way... hey that's me, Brickhouse Frog... I got the best greeting ever by Minerva Macchi, Gwampa Lomu and "Little Mick", Minnie's son.
Ok so from that point on, it just got better and better. *Swoon* Max Kleene... I got a hug and a kiss on the cheek from him... I may never wash my face again! I danced with Gwampa Lomu, we would have done V4 but the poseballs wouldn't sync right, I even got to dance with Debi Latte!
The music was more amazing than you can even imagine, people really do act like their avatars... one even sprouted her wings... I met new friends, like Dahlea, Trouble and Justone... who before I knew him, laid on my lap... don't ask... I guess he wanted to see if I really was a good pillow like Gwampa said.
I could go on and on... about how awesome KevinMThomas Carpool, Mack, Dakota, Mr.Multi, Debi, Max, and on and on... so many amazing musicians...
For anyone who has the opportunity to go to a jam... and is thinking nah I won't go... GO!!!! Get it together and get there... my only regret? wishing i had a video camera because i would have gotten more of it for youtube... *shrugs shoulders* there's always next year... *glares at Rusty* right???
Big huge thanks to Rusty Cleanslate, Greg Colburn and their family for putting this together! You are all awesome! And thanks to Gwampa and Minnie, my little extra family for making me feel so welcome!
| One of my all time fav pix... Me and Gwampa Lomu! |
No comments:
Post a Comment