Friday, April 15, 2011

Friends...


brick_lightening
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
I just looked over the last few years of photos on my Koinup.com/brickhousefrog... amazing friends I've had all those years... Yes they come and go, but while they are there, they are a lot of fun.

Some friends remain in the background, just saying hi, how was your day, are you smiling. They have been there for years...quietly making their way into my life.

My friends have always been incredible. No matter what the circumstances of us not communicating any more, if they are ever in need of a friend, I am always here. They are always in my heart. No questions asked.  I miss a lot of them more than they will ever know.

For those that have quietly been in my life, and some not so quiet... I'm so glad you stayed. Crazy how a "virtual world" can make such good friends, such connections that spill into the real world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friendship is a two-way street ... your friends get back so much more from you ... they get your friendship.