So my friend Seamus sees on my Facebook page that I'm tired of liars... One in particular, but we won't go there now as I'm not in the mood to slam one particular person... his lies WILL expose him... eventually and he WILL fall... but I digress...
So Seamus logs into SL and asks me if I'm okay, I tell him yes, I'll survive. We chat for a little bit and he tells me about this pose store he found with really fun poses, so I pop over... These are some of the best poses I have found and you know I can't even tell you the name of the store right now... I forget LOL...
However, little did I know, Seamus was taking pix, and then posted to his Facebook... *sigh* I thought I would share them here... Please note how many times HE PUSHED ME! hehe Hey Seamus? Ribbit... Thanks for a fun night



No comments:
Post a Comment