Friday, April 9, 2010

Reallymad Morpork and the Case of the Missing Hat...


Reallymad Morpork *aka Mick* loves country music... ok well maybe not, but he truly sounds like a native southerner ... ok well maybe not...

But he DID have a gig at the Lone Star tonight, which is a country venue.  Not quite sure how he picked the venue, except maybe his cousin, Edhausen Morpork got him the gig.  You know Mick thinks he's NOT a diva, but ok maybe he really is, for AN HOUR we had to all hear how he couldn't find his hat... Now Sammie told me about this hat the last time he was there as I had to miss the gig.  Sammie told this hat had marvelous hair attached to it, and was something of a fashion statement ( a bad one)... but alas Mick could not find this hat...

Me, Brickhouse Frog, the Sexy Rolodex, who has attended to Mick's every need for almost 2 years (ok not every) found in my inventory something called "cowboy hat", I didn't rezz it, I simply saw that i could transfer it so I passed it onto Mick so he would be ever prepared...Well you see, when you have been in sl for as long as I have and stuff you kinda forget ALL the things you did... Well I forgot that "cowboy hat" was in fact a HUGE tip jar I had made for Diesel Karillon oh so long ago... Mick put it on his head apparently without looking first... and thus wore this er um tip jar.

I'm amazed he could make it to stage with that thing on his head, and he kept complaining that he couldn't see and how it was like a womb, but hey, now people had 3 things to tip, his balls and his head (not going there)... what more could a man possibly want??

The good thing about this hat is... it could hide his afro... just saying!

Ribbit




No comments: