By now, you may have heard that Mick is in serious condition in the hospital and needs lots off prayer. His friend has been keeping me posted on his condition. So as therapy I thought I would write a little here about Mick, and the last two years.
Mick and I met when I was running the Brass Frog venue. He will tell you how bloody awful I was that I made him "audition" for him. From that moment on, he and I became fast friends, seemingly like we knew each other forever. The countless hours we have spent on Skype, Messenger, and emails. Always there for me, telling me things about myself I never knew... I don't know where I would be if he didn't tell me and keep me straight (and when he reads this he will laugh at me).
We have all heard the stories of Norah Jones, and how she looked "RIGHT AT ME, AND SANG TO ME"... well, I'm gonna say she probably did, but don't tell him I said I believe him.
Always accusing me of "abusing" him in group chat, let me tell you the abuse goes both ways. It has always amazed me how he gets these women to do sexy dances without hair... He truly has the best job in Secondlife.
Over almost two years, Mick and I have shared a lot of tears, but mostly tears of laughter. He always knows how to make me smile, including doing things that truly amaze me, even in RL. I can't wait til he gets out of the hospital I am looking forward to his abuse. Who knows, maybe we will all show up to his next gig as bald nurses... "nurse!"
I have to say Mick is truly one of my dearest friends, of which I have 3. He may live 6,000 miles away from me, but he is in my heart. Praying for a speedy recovery, my friend, come back to us soon! I have no one making sure I behave...

No comments:
Post a Comment