Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh what a night!


frog1
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog

No better way to start your night than with Lehman Shinn. Starting off with a beautiful hour of P&W! Lehman got to meet my good friend Rini Frog as well.

The night moved on to my next gig with ZDiva Sorbet. This woman packed a new venue! I mean packed. I'm not surprised in the least. The elegant Moonlight Serenade, made for the best backdrop for her voice.

Moving on, Diesel Karillion was BACK... you have got to love his voice! Wow! Lil Egypt hosted Diesel, as he sang the country hits you know and love. (Although ZDiva doesn't seem to know them LOL) From moving his tip jar to audience participation, this was definitely one fun hour.

Last but certainly not least, the way I started my night was the way I ended it. Lehman Shinn, hosted by the fantastic people at the new venue, Aquarius, sang to us sitting on the beach. It was such a relaxed atmosphere, and Lehman's voice was soothing to the long day which I had. Holding a constant 30 people for this beach scene, Lehman will certainly make headlines soon.

Thank you to my faithful, loving musicians, ZDiva Sorbet, Lehman Shinn and Diesel Karillion for a fantastic ride! You all ARE SL'S FINEST in voice, integrity, and stage presence. You all should give lessons in how to be THE BEST in what you do.

Hugs and Frog Kisses to my musicians,
Brickie

No comments: