Some of you may have heard, that AE has let me go. This is not a rumor, it is fact truth. I'm not sure why actually, but AE needs a new direction in his life, I guess, and I have to honor his wishes.
I have to say, it's been a fun ride, Acoustic. If it was not for you, I wouldn't be in this "business" and would have never met the fantastic people that I have.
If you have read my blog, you know that Acoustic and I have "grown up" in SL music together. His unique originals, his spin on covers, his sexy avatar ("Be Your Avatar"), his fantastic voice, all make up the man we all know and love.
I will always be a huge fan of AE. Sure, at times he's been a pain in my ass (this he knows), but we always come full circle and our friendship always prevails. This time, however, there will be no circle, there will be no more AE and Brick, the fearless duo. I certainly hope over time, our friendship will remain. No more will you hear AE say "The Beautiful Brickhouse Frog, ladies and gentlemen, my manager", no more will you see me gesture, right in line with his talking.
It's funny you know, you are with someone for over a year, no matter what capacity, you learn that person, or so you think. When people started finding out that AE had let me go, stories started to surface, and to those who told me things, I really had no idea, and I apologize for not knowing.
AE I wish you all the success and happiness in the world (either one). Thank you for the ride doesn't seem like enough huh. So I guess I will simply say Lurve You AE. (Love with a Curve)
~"the beautiful brickhouse frog"
PS and to the my good friends who let me cry on their shoulders... you 3 know who you are. You are the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment