No not the TV Show Friends...
I have always known that I have the greatest friends, they are encouraging, uplifting, there with a shoulder, a tissue, and maybe a shovel if needed *wink*...
It is also amazing to me, that even if I say I'm fine, they know when something is wrong. I may not tell them what the problem is, but they always offer me a hug and some positive words of encouragement, reminding me that I am THE Frog!
So this is to my friends who take this Wild Woman the way she is, the good, the bad and the ugly. Thanks for being there, even when you may have no clue what's wrong, thanks for putting up with all my issues, thanks for being there for all the fun, all the laughter and all.
Hugs and Frog Kisses to them they know who they are.

No comments:
Post a Comment