This week has been an amazing week for Lehman Shinn. He has broken into the main stream venues, with his quiet charm. Last night was definitely a "normal" night for him. Now you may wonder if it's normal why would I want to go see him. Well normal for Lehman's shows is this; people are astonished at his heart-stopping voice, his charm, his wit, his undeniable talent. Another normality about Lehman's gigs is this, people tp their friends in, and for someone who has only been playing in SL a short while, he has been pulling an average of 20-30 avs per show. That's a normal Lehman Live show...
Lehman's shows are different from most (well any I have heard) because he weaves a story of his songs, makes you understand why he sings what he sings. His tales of love and romance, and the occasional heart break, leave you hanging on the edge of your seat. When the hour is done, you wonder where it has gone to, you wonder where he'll be singing next.
Be sure to catch Lehman's shows, you won't be disappointed. The venue owner last night at Rhythm Park, Harley, sent me an inspiring IM, telling me he thought Lehman was one of the best out there. His response echoes all the responses I have heard since I came into Lehman's world.
Here's to Lehman Shinn! You've got what it takes! Thank you, Lehman, for allowing me to be in on this journey!

No comments:
Post a Comment