Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh What a Night!!!!!

Friday nights of course are Rumbled... Last night was absolutely incredible.
The night started off with Allister Westland.  Now Allister, his manager/partner Ocean, and I go way back, way back.  Allister is the only musicians group I belong to that I don't manage, and have belonged to it for a long time.  He is truly one of my favorite, non-BAF Production, musicians.  He has an incredible video of his original, Voodoo, that can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndR_3WFHCXI&feature=PlayList&p=57F7A101F3198BC5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47  My favorite part starts around 3:45 if you only watch part of the video watch that!  This video was made for Allister and is incredible.

Boy, I wish the English language had more words, amazing, fantastic, outstanding, incredible, etc don't even begin to describe Lehman's breakthrough into the secular venues.  After Allister finished at Rumbled, Lehman took the stage... A few of Allister's people stayed behind to listen, the next thing I know they are tping people in to hear him... WHOOT!  All told he had about 20 or so avs there.  An awesome breakthrough.  The comments that were made about his singing just sums it all up.  Statements like: Wow, he picks the right music; Brick you know how to pick'm; Lehman you sound great; and on and on the comments went... of course there were two comments I saw that really sum it up "He's gonna make all the women wet" and "he's a fab fab musician, the best" that one coming from a fellow musician.

Lehman started the night off with "You are so Beautiful" and did hits from the 80's, songs of romance and love.  He had everyone wanting more.  Someone offered 1000L for him to do another half hour :)  You will certainly want to check out Lehman Shinn... hit me up for a tp to his next show ...

No comments: