I am so incredibly blessed to rep THE finest musicians in SL. Last night, blew me away. What made me more appreciative of how blessed I am is that my musicians support each other. There is no competition amongst them.
I was thinking that if I could, God-forbid, never hear these wonderful musicians again, I would have the memory of their voices, of their amazing talent, locked in my head forever. AcousticEnergy was my first musician I repped. We've kinda grown up together in SL music. I know we have frustrated each other from time to time, but most importantly, we respect each other and learn from each other. His voice soothes everyone around, it's a healing touch. His originals are memorizing, he some how knows exactly what your heart has been longing to say. You can learn more about AcousticEnergy by visiting his website.
Next came along ZDiva Sorbet. The woman astonishes me! She has been known to sing with strep throat, migraines and everything else, and no one around would ever know. She is classically trained in voice by her mother (who I've had the honor to hear) and is professional in every way. Her shows, are so much fun, her voice is beyond measure, I've never heard her do a song she couldn't sing. Now because of Z, I also get the opportunity to host her RL husband, Diesel Karillion. This man knows his country let me tell you! I've had people come to me who hate country and say I've hated country all my life, but after hearing him, I could listen to him sing country all night! Diesel is one of the hardest working men in RL, but when he gigs, he just kicks back and has a great time, sometimes I think I'm going to invest in a hook to get him off the stage.
That leaves the incomparable Lehman Shinn. I haven't known Lehman long, but I yet I feel like I've known him forever. I first heard Lehman at Sher's venue, Hope Springs Eternal, singing Praise & Worship, man was I blown away. As you read, on Friday night he blew everyone away at Rumbled. So when he was gigging again last night, I had im's from the moment he started to well into the night "who's this Lehman Shinn I'm hearing about". What a fabulous man he is, and I look forward to this journey with him. If you haven't checked him out, you really need to.
Oh I do have another musician, who is on hiatus.... he knows who he is, and he knows that I have enjoyed repping him....Ribbit.
This picture "Brick and Her Boys" I think says a lot, the question is, who protects who. Hope to see you at a gig, and if you want one of these amazing musicians, send me an IM

No comments:
Post a Comment