Ok so I started with Edward Kyomoon at Rumbled... great time, packed sim and then some, still don't know how i got 55 on the sim when it caps at 40, but hey! it worked... If you have never heard Edward, you really need to. Since I'm part of the Lomu family now, along with Ed, you have to check him out.
Next on the crazy frog bus was ZDiva at Urbanity. Urbanity is a great venue, tonight under the watchful eye of Darkstone Aeon. But of course, SL was being a lag monster, and we all crashed. I guess ZDiva forgot to sacrifice her calf to the Linden gods. Unfortunately, that gig had to be rescheduled.
But all ended up well as I traveled on the last stop to Club Eternal to support Lehman Shinn! Wow, call me biased if you must, but can he sing! I tp'd over some friends just to see if I am biased, but no they agree, Lehman has it going on! Check him out sometime, join his group and IM me to schedule him while you still have a chance :) Great job Lehman!!! (I snapped these pics at his gig tonight... so you all could see he does not look like a dog, nor does he need a flea bath... so I'm told. His REAL promo shots will be coming soon)


No comments:
Post a Comment