Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things ...


dillon
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog

So I did this photo shoot the other day of Dillon. He said he wanted "Urban", I guess he changed his surfer image... gotta love SL, you can be anything you want from a Furry to a Dragon, from a surfer to some punk. I think the shoot came out ok, and Dillon was quite happy.

Don't forget, if you play TE, and are in Claddagh, you get a special holiday rate on photos.

I've been working with a jeweler who is designing something spectacular for me to give as a gift to my musicians ... shhh don't tell them. The jewelers name is Spirit Soulstar, this husband/wife duo have been showing me along the way how the design I requested is coming along. I'm so excited and they have been such a joy to work with. Once I am able to hop in world (darn RL work) I'll put up a SLurl for you. In the meantime, search for them, you won't be disappointed... although atm, they are busy working on the creations I asked for....

With the holidays coming, gigs are sparse, but don't forget to look for Lehman Shinn (back on Thursday), ZDiva Sorbet, Reallymad Morpork and of course Angel Stormwind. If you happen to see Diesel Karillon, you will want to go to his gig, since his are so far and few between. If you would like to book any of my musicians (THE BEST) IM me, notecard me or send up a smoke signal.

No comments: