Friday, December 11, 2009

A Day Off... Means Shopping (duh..)


So unfortunately for me, on my day off I still got up on time... then I realized i was lucky indeed as I got to go on the 50L Friday Shopping Spree.  I must say I was really disappointed.  Most of the shops had nothing that I would want, or you simply couldn't find the 50L item.  However, I did find these really cute boots!  Great texturing on them and all, as you can see they look great with a little denim skirt...

Then as I grew tired of all the 50L stuff, that clearly seemed like most of it was first designs, I went to one of my fav stores SF Designs to find this great little Pea Coat outfit, even comes with a hat.  There are so many cute variations on this outfit, it was well worth the money spent!

Happy Shopping


No comments: