So a friend of mine says I was gonna get you something for Christmas but didn't know the size/shape/color to get you... I said noooo you don't have to get me anything... but alas they insisted I come along and pick out my present!
Wasn't I shocked when they tp'd me to 24 Shoo-Shoes! This store has THE most amazing shoes, ever! Now you would never catch me in RL wearing these because let's face it, I would break something. But in SL well, I'm used to running into things, and lets just say my nose never gets broken.
See here's the thing, yes I LOVE these shoes, I can change my pedicure even! whoo hoo, buttons! But the truth of the matter is, it's not the gift, it's the fact that the person who bought them for me, paid attention one day when I mentioned this shoe store and also knew I would never pay the lindens for them.
So to my friend... Ribbit.

No comments:
Post a Comment