Do you ever hear a song or all day long you know that the date is familiar, then it hits you! Bam! Like a ton of well sorry, of bricks? You know exactly why... sometimes it's an amazing memory and sometimes it opens up a wound that you thought had scabbed over. Today is one of those days, I remember so vividly no matter how much I try to push it aside. It happened 5 years ago and as much as I would like to forget, I can't, because I was reminded of it constantly. Sorry for being so vague, but sometimes I just need to talk it out here in my little "diary" of sorts. As much as I think I'd love that time back, I'm a much better, stronger person. (I also laugh at how awful the pictures I took then are! HA) Miss you G! Shame FAF wasn't true.



No comments:
Post a Comment