First I have to thank Reallymad & Loon who have stood by my side no matter what I've thrown at them, who have encouraged me endlessly even if it's not what I wanted to hear.... Thank you is really not enough for all they have done for me, I'm so honored and humbled to be able to call these fantastic men my friend!So Brickhouse Frog is back. Have I missed it, eh, at first yes, I mean 5 years of an addiction was hard to break but as the weeks turned into months, no, not really. I missed certain friends, I missed Mick's gigs but other than that, no no really.
We'll see how much Brick is in world now. I mean really she's done it all, and for the noobs out there that think they are the first, well, that's cute. Not sure what's left in SL for the Frog to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment