Monday, November 26, 2012

Presents?

So the holidays  are around the corner, whether you celebrate Christmas or something else, what are your traditions in SL?  I know some people go all out decorating their sim, or their venue or whatever, but are there other things you do?

What about presents?  Do you exchange?  What about those dearest to you? I would love to hear your ideas/suggestions/traditions.  Leave me a comment or hit me on Facebook, or SL or email, blah blah... I know there are a few of you out there reading this, so c'mon don't be shy.

I know for me, being that I'm now the big 5, I try different things every year.  My first year, I was clueless and still trying to figure out SL(I was only a month old), but now, I guess it depends on my mood.  In the past I have exchanged presents in RL with my dearest SL friends.  I remember one year, one of my musicians sent my daughter a guitar as big as her.  "Sally" is the guitar's name.  For me, SL has brought me some dear friends that are now RL friends and I couldn't imagine my life without.

Christmas is right around the corner, may each of you have a blessed one and may Santa throw out his naughty list!  Although, I personally have never been on his naughty list *cough* For you guys (if there is any that read this other than one, but I'll take his list too) ... What is the ultimate present a woman can get you in SL?  C'mon women are easy, diamonds, rubies and pearls, clothing, and new hair and it's all good.

This was from 2009
                             

No comments: