It's always interesting for me to go back and reread posts from years ago and see how my life has changed, usually for the better. I stumbled on a post I wrote back in 2009 called 3 things. Basically, what I was asking was what 3 Things can you not live with out in Secondlife. So here it is, 3 years later and so I am pondering that question. Let's just say this time I leave out friends because let's face it they aren't "things". This is a difficult question but I will try to answer it. I think really not much has changed for me to be honest, I've created Brick to be exactly how I want her, except I keep changing her skin and hair, but that's part of who Brick is too. So here goes:
1. An A/O and shape because lets face it without it you look like a noob, and Brick's shape has never changed (I know I cheated, this is 2 but really they go hand and hand don't they)
2. My PhotoLife Studio because well even tho I don't do a lot of photography any more, I love my PL3 and it brings me a lot of relaxation. (Hit me up for a photo shoot)
3. My gigs. Why? Well, not being able to attend them as much as I used to I value them more and more, and miss hearing Mick sing and "abuse" his audience. (Shameless plug here) If you have not heard my Mick (Reallymad Morpork) sing go to his gig and sit back and listen to him. A 15 year old friend of my daughters heard him and said he is a "freaking god" (I wouldn't go that far but...)
So that is my list of 3 things I couldn't do without in SL. Again, my friends are always first on my list but they are not things. Feel free to comment on what three things you can't do without in SL, it's a lot harder to figure out than you think. With an inventory of oh maybe around 38,000 it's really not easy. (Don't look at me that way, how big is yours????)
No comments:
Post a Comment