Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Real Friends

I've been in Secondlife now, for wow, almost 5 years... For those years, I've had friends come and go.  Some that I thought were good friends, we would hang out all the time, laugh together, cry together etc.  People you would think would be your friend seemingly forever.  But they weren't.  No matter what the circumstances were, they walked out of my life.  Some just drifted away, others gone for various reasons, and others were simply not what they pretended to be originally, and finally showed their true stripes.

But as I look back over my Secondlife experience (wow 5 years...) there has always been one person of course, my bestie, Reallymad who puts up with so much of my crap, he deserves an award, or maybe I deserve one for what he puts me through ... but enough about Reallymad.

In the background, always there, supporting me, being my friend, possibly even smitten with me, always sharing a smile with me, has been one person.  This person knows who he is, I just want him to know he holds a special place in my heart.  He deserves a thank you for being there in the background, being my friend and making me feel special.  His friendship is the kind that you know even if busy, that person will always be there for you.  Not sure what else to say here except his friendship makes me happy and I'm so glad he's in my life... here's to more time!


No comments: