Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Land

It has been a very long time since I've owned land in SL, even longer since I owned land on my own.  So the other day, someone gave me a very generous gift (ok so they owed it to me, long story) and said "don't buy hair and clothes Bricky" (not they have any right to tell me what to do with it)... So I didn't... I bought land, for 6 weeks.  MINE! I can do whatever I want with it, ban who ever I want and invite whoever I want to it. The land is called Metamorphosis, as I have gone through a lot of changes both in RL and SL.   I do have one corner sectioned off for Froggie Fotos (come have your pix done) and one section cornered off for the person who gave me the money (it has about 7 prims available on it) just as a courtesy, and I named it "Alimony"... It's protected by a Redneck. Not that I'll ever see that person again *insert evil laugh*

So stop by and see the changes I'm making in my life and who knows maybe it's where I'll have my 5th Rezz Day Party.  If it's anything like the rest of them... it'll be surely remembered!

No comments: