Sunday, August 19, 2012
In Your Hands & I Won't Give Up
Great Songs by Jason Mraz.
Pose by my friend Freddie Oldrich
I Won't Give Up, as I heard first from Reallymad Morpork will always have special meaning to me.
In Your Hands is an amazing song, my favorite line is "It's like diving in a pool with no water and praying for rain". Really sums up how one feels when love is unrequited. As in the Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice), another good song I heard first, and I mean first by Reallymad. I still remember the first time he sang that song.
Now why are you still sitting here? Go to spotify and look up these amazing songs, then buy the album. Jason Mraz's Love CD is incredible! (Spotify by the way pays the artists, you are not pirating as per their commercials)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment