Over the years, MAD has sung there quite a bit and Amy has always been so friendly and welcoming. Not that fake kinda welcome, like oh so nice to see you but a genuine hey we're family come on in welcoming.
Now here's the thing about Amy, her venue is open to anyone who wants to sing. If you sing off key, if you sing with backing tracks, if you sing with acoustic or keyboard, if you sing a capella, if you have a huge following or only a few. The name says it all, "For the Love of Music". Amy, is truly in this because she LOVES live music. The way Secondlife used to be, not about the money, but because people wanted to get up and sing, because they enjoy it, because they want an audience to share their passion with, Amy gives them just that.
Recently in my bored days, Amy said hey why not be my hostess. Of course I agreed as I miss having my own venue, but don't have the time to commit to it, and really Amy's there why should I go against what she does when it's perfect. I love being at For the Love of Music. Everyone is so awesome there (except the jerkwad who had a major tantrum and destroyed her place, but I digress)... It's always fun, and she has great dances there too.
Want to check her out? Stop by this amazing venue.TP from here and hey tell her Bricky sent ya. By the way, I had a chance to meet Amy and her fantastic family in RL and she's just as nuts in rl :)~
![]() |
| Me and Amy waiting for the next show |

No comments:
Post a Comment