Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy 2012

I know it's been a long time since I've posted.

I've been really busy in RL to be honest. Not much going on in SL. Reallymad (Mick) is mostly retired or as he calls it hiatus. Funny how I used to be so busy in SL running my companies, BAF Productions and my photo studio with my business partner, barely having time to answer my ims, unfortunately ignoring those that cared to get work done, to having no im's at all... So now I'm raising Meeroos... really not sure how that happened, since I SWORE that I would never have another breedable pet ever.... oh well, they are really cute... *sigh*

Anyway, so I apologize to all who have been looking for me... RL has rezzed more and more and so if you happen to see me in SL say hey, let me know what's going on in your life....

So Merry Christmas, Have a Happy 2012 that is filled with all things bright and beautiful.

Brick

No comments: