Ok put aside that Reallymad is my best friend, put aside that I have been his "PR" or Manager or "sexy rolodex" forever, and put aside that I help out Elvera when I can.
Saturday when the two of them dual streamed together, it was an event worth waiting for. Now I had personal inside information, because they needed help with technical stuff (like making sure timing, etc was right) and I was alllll too happy to help, as I felt like a star struck teenager listening to this moment in time finally have it's place.
Their performance went off without a hitch, there were 50 or so at the gig at any one time, the crowd was hushed during the performance except when time to show appreciation, the music choices for duets were perfect, the recreation of 3 Les Miserables songs was the moment in time I had breathlessly waited for, and seeing Reallymad in a clown outfit just was icing on the cake.
If you missed this amazing event, you missed so much! I really don't think it will ever be recreated again. I know Elvera has a personal challenge to dual stream with 12 different singers in SL this year, however, this one will probably never happen again. (Hopefully I'm wrong). I do believe if we could have recorded this, we would have sold millions of sl cd's... ok maybe not millions maybe 50. (Speaking of, if you know of anyone who would like to dual stream with Elvera, just let me know and I'll pass on a good word to her.)
I feel so honored to have been there on Saturday. The event, was perfect! I'll be posting pictures soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment