Thursday, January 10, 2013

sometimes...

Now I think by now everyone knows that Mick is my very dearest friend (in all worlds)... he knows more about me than well, he probably wants to.  Like take tonight for example when I say to him in IM "gee you know my ass looks really good with your flag on it" generally he calls me a tart, or like when I say to him "I think I might get mesh boobies", he says something like yes dear.  You see with him being my best friend and all I think there is probably a line that shouldn't be crossed because well Mick's a guy and I'm not, but he is my best friend and believe me... I think that line was crossed a long time ago.  But you can see in this picture that under those sunglasses, it looks like he is rolling his eyes. Not me, I look quite innocent. Oh wait! Maybe he's rolling his eyes at something else, yes that's it!  It's not me.... maybe... I know Me Mick, V


No comments: