Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sometimes Real?

For some people, Secondlife is only a game, for others, due to handicap or whatever it's the only life they can really ever know.  For me... well I'd say it's an extension of my RL.  You see, I have a very busy RL and I don't have much time for socializing or hobbies, working 2 jobs and being a single mom tend to not leave much time.  I have made some completely amazing friends in SL, some I've even had the privilege of meeting in rl and they will be what I call my forever friends.

See here's the thing, sometimes the real me, thinks Brick has a mind of her own, her own personality if you will.  Call me crazy, get the guys in their little white coats, but I've been in sl now for 5 years (gasp) and Brick and the real me have gone through a lot together.  For those of you who have been in SL a long time, I think you will understand what I'm talking about.

But today I had a fantastic day and so I logged into SL and sat in my little chair and I sometimes think Brick picks up my emotions... go on call the funny farm, but in this picture, she kind of displaying that thoughtful, magical bliss I feel right now.  (gosh I swear I'm not crazy)


No comments: