Saturday, October 13, 2012

5 Years??!!??



In a few short weeks, Brickhouse Frog will be 5... Crazy how when I rezzed in, I thought I would check it out and that would be it.  I have been lucky to make some amazing friends who are still my friends today.  Their friendship extends beyond the boundaries of the computer even if they live in different states, or different countries.  To those very dear friends who are my friends in all worlds and have known me A LONG TIME (4+ years)... thanks! Reallymad, Fable, Alwys, and one who has had numerous Avatars, and my sl ex bro in law Jug, & Amy, you are all the best, thanks for sticking by me over the years and showing me real friendship.

I've also learned that Frogs do in fact like Gigging... since that's what most of my time in SL is spent doing, who knew!  The list is long of those I have repped and you might be surprised, but if it had not been for my SL bro (who I miss) Ford Bebb with one of SL's first venues, the Brass Frog (it was not only one of the firsts, it was one of the bests), to AcousticEnergy Nitely, the first musician I repped and if Reallymad had not auditioned for me, I would not be where I am today, still repping Reallymad...

So for those precious memories I made, even the painful ones, I would not trade them at all.   There are a lot of people I miss, because we've gone separate ways, or because of SL drama, or whatever, just don't see each other much anymore, I miss each of you.  To those I lost to death, I miss you.  Be sure that there is someone in RL that knows your SL friends so if god-forbid something happens to you, they are not left wondering.

I have done so much in SL if you read my bio, it would take a while.  Brick is kinda like Barbie, not much she can't accomplish.

Who knows where Bricky will be in 5 more years.  Who knows if Bricky will exist, one thing I do know is, it's been quite a ride!  With an inventory that's overflowing, and pictures to show how crazy it's been. Thanks Linden Labs for allowing me to have amazing friends and fantastic memories.

Btw, stay tuned for a REZZ DAY PARTY INVITE.  If you were at my first one, you'll know how crazy it was.  My third one, was a complete surprise... and it was amazing, and to every rezz day in between, combine them all, and you'll have my 5th one!  Oh and it would not be a rezz day party without Reallymad singing...He's not missed one.  Debi Latte has also promised to sing, and I hear she might wear something smexy. So c'mon and join the fun!

~Brickhouse Frog

The First Brick... Love the hair! 2008
Better! circa 2009 or 2010

Brick today!  The only thing that's never changed is my shape!



No comments: