Monday, June 6, 2011

Froggie Fotos in AVN

Snapshot_052

Ok so I am lucky enough to have a friend who is a willing participate when I say "will you help me". This time I asked my friend... "Will you help me with my new studio?" He of course said yes... Well, I'm used to my beautiful PL3 in SL, so this one took a little getting used to. As you can see from this picture... Well I guess Doug thought my head was the poseball... funny it doesn't look blue...

Anyway after trying to figure it all out... Froggie Fotos In AVN is about to open it's little prim doors.

I am also very lucky to have a good friend who is the most excellent builder this side of the virtual world. The building he is building for me would cost at least 10 Million real dollars if it were not virtual. It has plenty of glass for me to look upon the beautiful sim, but plenty of space for displaying my photos.

I had my first "pre-opening" customer, so be sure to make your appointment soon (in either world)

BTW, on Coda, we only have 3 lots left for sale and the stores are starting to fill up. Don't be left out!
If you are in Avination, make sure to search for the sim "coda" or check my picks for your LM.

No comments: