Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Phuck You


profilepic1111
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
So in recent days... things have happened...

One is that someone saw me RL and decided they couldn't be my friend... hmmm interesting thought we were all grown ups and I know for me, friendship isn't about looks...it's about the good times, laughing, carrying on and making each other feel good when the other is down.

Also in recent days... I was told that men and women can't be best friends without something going on... Really??? Seriously??? almost all of my life, my best friends have been men...only until recently have I had good girl friends.

So, that being said, to all of those who think Reallymad (Mick) and I are really boinking each other... you seriously must be jealous because he and I are soooo close as friends, nothing and no one can tear us apart... trust me, better people than you have tried to break us up, and well fuck you, it's simply not going to happen.

You see, there are a very few people I let into this little wall of mine *Makes invisible wall around self*... and very few are chosen... so, for those of you I let in, make yourself comfy... as for Mick... well... he's become a permanent part of the wall, even so much so, that when we talked the other night, I didn't let my kids or as he calls them "his litluns" talk to him, and I got scolded by them later...and had to call him back.

So, for those of you who have pissed me off lately... I'm tired of being nice, I'm tired of being sweet... *grabs my shot gun and puts it next to me* FUCK YOU

No comments: