Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Fun Weekend

After Reallymad's gig Thursday, which is always fun, I popped over to Alexxis' Paisley Park where she always has amazing musicians.  I was shocked when the muso she had on stage remembered me and the time I helped run Sammie's Place.  According to Alexxis, everyone knows the "Frawg" but it was still nice to be remembered and see so many of the people I don't see much of any more.
So Friday night I rezz in world looking for something to do... an old friend of mine also was in world.  I haven't talked to this person in ages and so I IM them and say lets go dancing.  Come to find out it was what we both needed.  We spent a good 1.5 hours listening to some great music and catching up.

Now last night, Reallymad had a gig at For the Love of Music.  Amy's venue is a very musician friendly place, and we always have a lot of fun there.  However last night, I really think took the prize.  My friend Christine came in to hear Reallymad and well... started telling secrets... or were they secrets?? I'm still confused about how that conversation turned on me and it all became my fault! *sigh* The perils of being Reallymad's Sexy Rolodex...

Be sure to catch Reallymad at a venue near you soon, trust me, he is definitely an entertainer... one in his own class that's for sure!  Needless to say, I always find myself laughing sometimes hysterically at the antics that go on at his gigs.  Oh did I mention that he can sing too :)

No comments: