Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Frog Turns Two... My reflections of a life in cyber space.

So yesterday I turned two.  I'm not really sure where the time has gone.  My friends, Reallymad Morpork (Mick) and SexyJade threw me a party last night.  I hear Lehman Shinn even had something to do with it.  It was a blast, Mick sang most of my favorites, even some country hits (which of course he claims to sound just like a southerner ... with a brit accent) of Kenny Rogers that I love.  BTW Mick, you have a whole year to practice The Coward, since my rezz day parties are the only time you sing it.  The party was so much fun, Jade's Jazz Island looked like a sea of purple.  Jade said she would leave it up again tonight so pop by and tell her how fab all the purple looks.  I was truly touched that my friends would do this for me.  My beautiful night ended up with Lehman Shinn on stage at Club Falling Waters with him dedicating the last song of his set to me.

In two years, I've experienced a great deal in SL.  From working with a master builder, texturing, owning/operating 2 venues, to managing musicians, to photography and so much more.  I kind of feel like Barbie, nothing I can't do.  While  my official list of friends in SL is well over 200, I have a small handful of true friends, friends who make me laugh, friends who let me cry on their shoulder, friends who love to pick on me (I'm so innocent, I would never pick on anyone hehe), friends who we've argued but in the end are amazing friends.  I have friends literally all over the world, from Australia to the UK, to Florida, to North Carolina, to Louisiana, to Indiana, to Wisconsin and California.  To the friends I have met in RL, wow how much fun was that, to the friends I will probably never meet... I'm humbled to call you friend.  Some of my friends have left SL, but remain my friends in RL.  I guess what I am saying is I am  truly blessed to be Brickhouse Frog.

So here's to this year... who knows what it will bring, but I look forward to it.  Yes, I admit, I am addicted probably as addicted as one can be.  So please don't send me a TP to RL, I lost that LM a long time ago.

*Hugs and Frog Kisses*
Brickhouse Frog












MY FAV PICTURE LMAO





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you had so much fun ... here's to another great year :)